Political Risk on the agenda today: Paul Manafort being charged with stuff, Bundesbank is annoyed about QE, and Catalonian independence marches on.
- Former Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort, told to turn himself in. This is a bit of style drift, but it’s important. CNN
- The most interesting thing about BOJ meetings is how many different ways they can talk about not doing anything. ForexLive
- I can’t believe they don’t throw a press conference at the end of every Fed meeting … although I also run a website about the FOMC. MarketWatch
- Cracks in Europe. Catalan officials only face 30 years in jail for Rebellion … not bad. BBC
- Cracks in Europe. Germany says they hate open-ended quantitative easing. Seattle Times